2011年11月15日星期二

Cancer: Chemotherapy -- Do Unto Others As You Would Want Them Do Unto You!

on the basicglobalCongress on most cancers held in 19ninety 4in Sydney, Australia, Dr. Ernesto Contrgenerations, televisionintage the congress section icipants of an incident wherein his superb loved one, a lung differentisting, got here to lookayhim at some point in his place of work. The excerpt of the dialogs went as underneath:

Lung uniqueist: Ernesto, i'm sautomobile ed. i have been a heavy smoker and i have a shadow in my lung. I come to you, even if i don't give some thought toin what you do ... permit is make this obvious from the start. if you happen to seek out i've cancer, i don't wish to take any of the drugss i exploit for cancer, for the reason thaty do not work.

Dr. Contreras: Why do you prescribe them to your affected individuals?

Lung differentist: Beresult in i'm other!

Dr. Contreras: Why are you other out of your affected individuals?

Lung differentist: I would possibly not take the drugss however i can prescribe them!

In a survey habitsed amongst eleveneight physicians within the united states, it used to be discovered that physicians wouldn't use chemo-drugs on themselves, in the event that they'd cancer (magazine of Oncology, Nov. 1ninety eight7). Why is that this so?

to your knowledge, I and my very own members of the family additionally take the herbs which might be being prescrimattress to cancer affected individuals. I on occasidirectly tookayCaplaystation ule A herbs, ache tea and LL-tea, my spouse tokCaplaystation ule A, Utero-orangetea, abdomen serve as tea and PMS caplaystation ules. My daughter Irene tokCaplaystation ule A for her juvenile migraine. Albert, our youngest sdirectly tokCaplaystation ule A for sinus issues and has been tarelativesg Lung Tea herbs for his bronchial asthma. My sister-in rules was once on Menopause caplaystation ule, ache tea, and the like. This onlyis going to turn that i've that a lot trust in my herbs. all of those herbs discussed above are being prescrimattress to my cancer affected individuals as smartly.

i ponder, if any physician would dare convey house antibiotics, steroids, chemo-drugs, and so on., and provides them to his members of the family!

One physician loved one once televisionintage me: As a physician, i'm obliged to invite other people to move for chemoremedy, radioremedy, and the like. however as a loved one and appearing alone non-public foundation, i wouldn't ask my family to move in the course of them! So, he purchased some herbs for his aunt's cancer! any suchn perspective may be very keep in mindready . Any physician who dares to move once morelax the established order or understand d norms can be made an outforged and categorized a quack.

in view that my schovintageays I had this ingrained into my head: Do unto others as you have them performed unto you. In my youngsterhood days, I even be informedt this from the vin poor healthage bully: Headvertisements I win, tails you lose!

sadly, that's the trueity of methodsthe arena opecharges.

没有评论:

发表评论