2011年11月15日星期二

Cancer: They Came to Consult With the Oncologist and All of Them Were Asked to Go for Chemotherapy!

Johnny (not actual identify) is a forty six-yar-old male. He was once recognized with a degree B 2 colon most cancers and underwent a surgical treatment which fliped out to have long past unsuitable. A 2nd right kindive surgical procedure needed to be carry outed. overduer Johnny was requested to go through chemoremedy which he deccovered. Johnny reoverdued in nice element his remark whilstready to glancehis oncologist. the next is the transcript of our video-faucet ed dialog.

The ready Room

J: My employment was at 2 o'clock. I reveryed the health center at 1.forty five pm. After delivering the x-ray, letter -- I waited. My quantity was 2 hundred7. The nurse told me that there have been stunwellother affected individuals, so i'd must be affected person and wait.

Q: So, wchicken did you get to peer the physician?

J: At four .forty five pm. ok , at the same time astake a seatting down there for a couple of hours, I studyd many stuff.

1. Before me, there have been 1zero other affected individuals who got here for the reason that morning, and there have been 6 aftermidday affected individuals ahead of me. So, alin combination sixteen affected individuals have been ahead of me.

2. I noticed affected individuals stepping intoto the physician's place of work -- tinheritor faces seemed joyful they typicallyhave been smiling. but if all of them got here out, tinheritor faces have been "down forged" (Johnny demonstcharged what such faces seem like). The nurse told them: "test your blood prespositive, next week, get back for chemo."

3. Out of the ten affected individuals who went into the oncologist's room, all 1zero have been going for chemotreatment.

four . i used to be the 7th, some of the aftermidday staff. In my middle, I ssupport to myself: "let's inspectwhat the opposite 6 before me are going to get."

5. I sat beside the nursearch engines depender. quantity two hundred1, 2 hundred2 and a couple of hundred3 got here out -- all them needed to head for chemotreatment -- they had been admitted into the sanatorium in an instant.

6. Well, I requested myself: "i'd be requested to move for chemo too?"

7. quantity four and 5 beforehand of me went into the room and got here out in no time -- they have been additionally going for chemoremedy next week.

eight. affected person No. 6 was followed by means of any other feminine spouse. They went into the oncologist's place of work. Wrooster she got here out, I be tolded that she too was requested to head for chemoremedy.

It wbecause the n my flip! I too was requested for chemotreatment! I deccoated.

Q: What made you make a decisidirectly to unlikechemotreatment?

J: Beresult in through my enjoys seeing other folk-- my members of the family A, B, C, D -- all of them died after chemotreatment. My sister-in-legislation underwent chemotreatment and he or she died after 365 days and two months.

The Nurse referred to as Again

J: After I got here house from the cancer health center, the Oncology Nurse known as my house time and again. She communicateed to my spouse. She sought after to perceivewhy i didn't selectchemoremedy. She told my spouse that my cancer was very unhealthy and that i should do chemotreatment. My spouse told her that i used to be taking herbs and wouldn't do chemotreatment anymore.

Nurse to my spouse: Oh, if you happen to're stoning upfrom outdoor, it's going to be bad. it isn't impenergetic and this wunwell make the cancer develop sooner and unfold more.

My spouse to nurse: No, my husband wouldn't selectchemotreatment any further. He had made up his thoughts in this.

there are plenty ofthe explanation why Johnny make a decisiond to not go through chemoremedy after his colon surgical treatment.

One, as you'll accumulate from the above dialog, Johnny is an observant personwith a substantial amount of commonplace feel. he's sensiblein his own meanss despite the fact that he's aware of nofactor much approximately cancer. sit downting down within the ready room, Johnny relyed the selectionof affected individuals who got here to glancethe oncologists. all them finish ed up having to go through chemoremedy -- no aside fromion. may this be right?

Two, Johnny reknown as the fatse of plenty ofhis members of the family, together with his boss in the executive center, who had cancer and the variousm died after go throughing chemoremedy! He was not quiet in a positionbut to just accept the destiny that may be to be dealt out by the oncologist.

3, the seek the advice ofation with the oncologist fliped out to be an sickogical disagreement and this had made him much more ssavedical approximately what the oncologist has in retailer for him. To him, the oncologist was more after his cash than after his cancer. An acrely of Johnny's enrelyer with the oncologist is gifted in a sepaprice article.

To a hammer the whole lot else on the earth appears like a nail!

没有评论:

发表评论