2011年11月15日星期二

Life as a Survivor

Lord, i've neuropean rodirectiony and vertigo

I all the time have tingling in my palms and ft.

Why does it tingle wchicken i will be able to't chargel in any respect?

Why do I lose my steadiness and on instancefall?

I get up mild-headed and go with the flow if I stand too briefly.

i don't like priceling this manner, particularly not day-to-day.

My nerves are frayed all the time from the consistent ache-

most cancers is long gone however its affects solartil stay .

Six months of Chemdifferentapy gave me an enhuged middle.

Radiation burnt my chest from the very get started.

My muscle groups settlement, oh so tightly, in my chest.

it is identical spot wright here the medical professional eradicated my right breast.

on a regular basis, I play itsy-bitsy spider over my mattress,

and I solartil cannot carry my right hand up over my head.

it isarduous to stick potake a seative below those prerequisites;

however potake a seative i'm belead to cancer is in releave oution

it is all i need tgood enoughnow and i am decideimistic as may also be-

existence as a survivor certain aint simple.

------------------------------------------------------------

i'm a Survivor

My title is Pamela, i'm a breast cancer survivor.

Cancer is not the inheritance I wish to depart my daughters.

i've supplyn them ethicals, i've providen them price s,

I've supplyn them a way of decency;

I'm insolartiled within the m robust religious worths.

i need them to inherit cash, shares and bonds, and jewellery.

i need them to inherit properties and land; worthwhileright kindty.

I wish to depart surprise ful reminiscences,

not breast cancer, it'll create distress.

i do not want to go away them this drealized illness;

i do not want that to be tinheritor legacy.

i do not wish to go away them ache and struggling

i'll justn't face myself the following morning.

What i shoulddepart them to move at tinheritor youngsters

is a wholesome and a rich legacy.

没有评论:

发表评论