2011年11月12日星期六

Life as a Survivor

Lord, i've necuroroutey and vertigo

I at all times have tingling in my arms and feet.

Why does it tingle wrooster i will be able to't pricel at all?

Why do I lose my balanceand radvertependfall?

I get up mild-headed and float if I stand too briefly.

i don't love chargeling this manner, particularly not day-to-day.

My nerves are frayed at all times from the consistent ache-

most cancers is long gone however its affects solartil stay .

Six months of Chemdifferentapy gave me an enhuged center.

Radiation burnt my chest from the very get started.

My muscle tissue agreement, oh so tightly, in my chest.

it is identical spot wright here the medical professional get rid ofd my rightbreast.

on a regular basis, I play itsy-bitsy spider over my mattress,

and I solartil cannot raise my righthand up over my head.

It's onerous to stick potake a seative below those prerequisites;

however posit downive i'm beresult in cancer is in reomition

it is all i would want to know and i am decideimistic as will also be-

existence as a survivor certainaint simple.

------------------------------------------------------------

i'm a Survivor

My identify is Pamela, i'm a breast cancer survivor.

Cancer is not the inheritance i would want to depart my daughters.

i've supplyn them ethicals, i've supplyn them price s,

I've supplyn them a way of decency;

I'm insolartiled within the m sturdy spiritualprice s.

i would like them to inherit cash, shares and bonds, and jewellery.

i would like them to inherit properties and land; profitablecorrectty.

I wish to go away surprise ful reminiscences,

not breast cancer, it's going to create distress.

i do not wish to go away them this ddiscovered illness;

i do not need that to be tinheritor legacy.

i do not wish to go away them ache and struggling

i'lln't face myself the following morning.

What i want to depart them to move at tinheritor children

is a wholesome and a rich legacy.

没有评论:

发表评论