2011年11月15日星期二

Fear of Recurrence

i locate it irresistible that i have been a most cancers survivor for juranger a yr. i've were giventen my existence again, i'm operating again, my hair is grpersonal in, and i will be able to just about lifestyles my life the way in which I wish to. then again, the delight inlife am i able tonoftenbe shadowed by way of the fearof cancer reurrence.

i'm an ovarian cancer survivor. My probabilities of reuropean rrence is preparedeightyp.c . lately I went again to the sanatorium for a bbathroom lood duncooked just somy take a look at effects are again for my twelve months test-up. Just being again within the chemo room and getting my blood duncookedn introduced again the reminiscences like a floodgate. The nurses "oohed" and "ahhed" over my new hair, and rancidered hugs of party. It used to be a really perfect chargeling to be at the facet of reomition.

but, the specter of cancer reurrence will hang-out my alemotions every time i'm rethoughtsed of the ones chemo days. How do I staythe worry from paralyzing me? Will I ever be able to care for a reurrence if it have tooccur? whilst will the cancer eveningmare ever finish ? i maypossibly by no means be able to respond to these querys, however i knowthat I had life nowadays. I will have a good time in the right here and now. I will pelevate crossd for what on a daily basis, each and every probability, and every bmuch lessing that He absolute bestows upon me. i have tooffer my life as much because the Lord and in fact placed Him in the driving force's sdevour of the car of my life. he's the most productive driving forcei'll just ever want, and i will just benefit from the experience.

没有评论:

发表评论